Training with Trail Obstacles
- Is your horse “forever green”?
- Are you constantly problem solving?
- Have you been going through a lot of horses to find the “right one”?
- You like your horse but…it’s spooky, dull or not responsive?
Maybe you are just unsure how to cue your horse.
Then there is fear and lack of confidence…
Would you like to change this once and for all
and turn your dreams into reality?
Training with Trail Obstacles teaches you and your horse the fundamentals of trail obstacles….
- Sending & Crossing Various Obstacles
- Moving the Hindquarters & Forehand
- Clear Cues & Responsiveness
- Confidence & Leadership
This is a progress oriented group.
Each month we will have a Virtual Mini-Clinic.
- You can watch me demonstrate and work through a concept with a horse. I will show you how to do the concept, and then also show you how to teach it and problem solve the skill.
- You will receive a PDFwith exercise details and a check list.
- Access to video replay of the clinic
- A private Facebook group where you can ask questions, post videos, and get feedback!
- 2 Bonus units each month give you even more exercises & ideas.
This group is NOT a bunch of videos in a library.
This is a path of action with a CLEAR ROADMAP for progress.
Would you like to be a part of our Mini-Clinics?
For a limited time, founding members can join until April 15, 2021 for $27 a month.
Don’t stress, you can cancel at any time.
You will keep this price as long as you are a member. The price will go up to $47 per month after this date.
Training with Trail Obstacles Virtual Clinic + Membership opens April 15.
If you would like more information, please submit the form below. I will contact you personally.